Diploma Programme of 18 months (BASIC)
The course is designed to challenge the student to undertake a very demanding journey into oneself while exploring exciting new media and art forms.
During the programme the student is also exposed to the world of art through the study of Art History which has been condensed, to provide an introduction to the student in order to make him/her research and study the artist and period of choice
- Sketching and Visualization
- Composition/Form & Line
- Exploring Tone and monochrome
- Pen & Ink
- Dry Pastels / Oil Pastels
- Working in Mixed Media & Textures
- Exploring Landscapes, Seascapes,
- Life Studies and Still life composition
- Abstract thought expression.